- Everyone should know by now that I enjoy ginger, so it should be no surprise that The Food Librarian's recipe for a Pumpkin Ginger Bundt caught my eye.
- I am a big fan of queso, but I have been trying to find a new recipe that doesn’t include boxed Velveeta cheese. This week Confections of a Foodie Bride posted her very own Queso Blanco that I can’t wait to try.
- Another combination that I can’t get enough of is peanut butter and chocolate. How Sweet It Is posted a recipe for Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bites that look like the perfect afternoon snack.
- I always have my eye out for new soup recipes and lately I’ve been looking for a good Butternut Squash soup recipe. Sing For Your Supper made a Peanut Buttery Carrot and Butternut Squash soup that sounds odd yet delicious!
- Joy the Baker posted a recipe for Homemade Almond Joys dipped in dark chocolate…need I say more!
One Year Ago Today: Chocolate Espresso Cookie Cups