It’s only a few short weeks before Thanksgiving is here. I can’t quite believe it. Time is slipping past me. I usually have all my Christmas presents bought and wrapped before Thanksgiving day, but I’m afraid this year will probably be an exception.
Here are a few recipes that caught my eye last week:
- Thai food is my favorite. It might be because there are so many recipes incorporating peanut butter…my other love. The Tasty Kitchen Blog posted a Thai Honey Peanut Chicken recipe that is now on my list to try.
- I’ve been trying several new pumpkin recipes and I’m starting to look for something different. Sweet Peas Kitchen posted Sweet Potato Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting that sounds right up my alley.
- Apple is another ingredient that is plentiful during this time of year. Tracey’s Culinary Adventures posted an Apple Cinnamon Buttermilk Cake that looks simplistic yet satisfying.
- I was intrigued by Real Mom Kitchen Tastes Like Lasagna Soup post and yet frightened at the same time. I love lasagna and I likes soup, so the two together probably is a winning recipe. If I can get over the lasagna soup part, I’m sure I would love it.
- I haven’t made anything with Nutella in a while, but I picked up a new jar at the grocery store knowing that I could find something to satisfy my craving for it. Cheeky Kitchen posted a recipe for Nutella Cheesecake Brownies that sound like the perfect thing.