Monday, October 11, 2010

Starred Recipes Recap

Print
  • Growing up during the Holidays, I would always look forward to my mom making homemade caramel popcorn so ever since Culinary Concoctions by Peabody made Turtle Caramel Corn, I have been craving one of my favorite holiday treats!
  • It’s been a while since I’ve baked with Nutella, so after seeing Recipe girl post Chocolate-Nutella-Thumbprint cookies, I have added Nutella to my grocery list and placed the cookies in the “must make” category.
  • Sweet Peas Kitchen posted a recipe for Cinnamon Raisin Oatmeal Scones that left my mouth watering. If the scones taste half as good as the picture, I might be in trouble!
  • There are a lot of fall baking recipes floating around and pumpkin seems to be the main ingredient. I did not expect pumpkin to be found in garlic knots, but Handle the Heat posted Pumpkin Garlic Knots that have left me curious to try.
  • I thought I had a go-to pumpkin muffin recipe, but after seeing Annie’s Eats recipe for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins, I might have a new favorite pumpkin muffin.

One Year Ago Today: Chocolate-White Chocolate Chunk Cookies

No comments: