- On our visit to the apple orchard a few weeks ago, we tried hot apple cider donuts with a cinnamon sugar coating. The Craving Chronicles posted a recipe for Bake Pumpkin Spice Donut Holes that look just as good as what we sampled.
- I have tried a few recipes with butternut squash and I’m hoping to try a few more this season. Simply Recipes posted a recipe for Butternut Squash with Walnuts and Vanilla that is roasted in the oven and seasoned with grated ginger, vanilla extract, lemon juice and thyme.
- My Baking Addiction posted an Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake recipe that made me want to reach into the computer and grab a slice! A gingerbread crust filled with cheesecake and topped of with cinnamon-sugar sautéed apples.
- I have my go-to pancake recipe, but in the spirit of Fall and all things pumpkin, I would love to try the Pumpkin Spice Pancakes posted by Pennies on a Platter.
- Another donut recipe that also caught my eye is the Baked Caramel Apple Donuts posted by Shutterbean. Baked apple donuts topped with a caramel sauce sounds a lot more tempting than a caramel apple!
One Year Ago Today: Sticky Buns