- Pears are another Fall favorite, so the combination of pears and ginger together in a Caramel Pear and Ginger Cupcake form Joelen’s Culinary Adventures really caught my eye.
- Caramel apples are something you always hear about this time of the year, but I prefer the less messy Apple Bundt with Caramel Sauce version from The Food Librarian better.
- Just because the weather is getting cold, doesn’t mean ice cream is a thing of the past. I made s’mores bars a couple of weeks ago that were so good, but I never thought about having it in ice cream form. Elly Says Opa posted S’mores Ice Cream that made me want to take out my homemade ice cream machine one more time!
- I am still being tempted with new pumpkin recipes. Baking Banter posted a recipe for Pumpkin Scones sprinkled on top with cinnamon and sugar that I can’t wait to try on my own.
- The Curvy Carrot celebrated her birthday with a Triple Butterscotch Cake complete with a Butterscotch buttercream and a butterscotch sauce. I’m happy to know I’m not the only one that makes my own birthday cakes!
One Year Ago Today: Buffalo Chicken Dip