Monday, January 10, 2011

Starred Recipes Recap

Print

Well 2011 is moving along! So far January in New York has been quite cold and snowy. Over the weekend I celebrated a milestone. I have finished all course work for my MBA program. I started in September 09 and have finally reached the home stretch. The only thing left is to finish my thesis, so while I’m not out of the woods yet, I’m so much closer!

Here are some of the recipes that caught my eye last week:

  • Pink Parsley posted a Spiced Chipotle Honey Chicken with Sweet Potatoes that sounds like a great one-pot, week night dinner.
  • Although I have never tried the “original”, Buttercream Barbie posted a copy cat recipe of Starbucks Classic Coffee Cake that looks like a great breakfast treat with a cup of coffee.
  • It seems I can’t break away from the peanut butter chocolate combination. Handle the heat posted Rich Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares that look irresistible.
  • Smells like Home posted homemade Pizza Bites, which I have seen before and finally have the itch to try it myself. The homemade version looks ten times better than the pizza rolls from the store.

No comments: