Friday, January 1, 2010

The Best of 09!

Print
I can’t quite believe that today is the start of a brand new year. 2009 was a good year in many ways and a year of many first for me. I am happy that I finally started blogging about the many dishes that I try. I love that I can channel my passion and let so many others be a part of the experience. Hopefully 2010 will be another year of learning in the kitchen and in life. I am praying that I can balance both my MBA studies and all my hobbies, otherwise I might go insane. Even though I starting blogging halfway thru the year, I wanted to recap some of my favorites from 2009.
September
Banana’s and Cream Cake
IMG_1341
Almond Rice Pilaf
IMG_1365
October
Maui Zaui Pizza
IMG_1230 
Chewy Chocolate-White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
IMG_1262
November
Chicken Tortilla Soup
IMG_1865
Spicy Pork Tenderloin with a Ginger-Maple Sauce
IMG_1305
December
Ginger Snap Cookies
IMG_1950
Breakfast Empanadas
IMG_2123

I wish everyone the best in 2010!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: