Monday, April 5, 2010

Baby Shower Menu

Print

IMG_2955

On Friday I briefly mentioned a Baby Shower that I helped throw for my dear friend Mandy. I had so much fun planning and throwing her another baby shower. Sometimes I feel that I never get a chance to let my creative, crafty juices flow with work, school, and life in general so this was a fun little project that gave me a happy boost! This week I decided I would share with you some recipes that I made for the shower. Each dish can be enjoyed at any time – special occasion or not.

Here was the menu:

Garlic and Brie Dip

Chicken Salad on crackers

Fruit and cheese platters

Various sandwiches

Banana Bread Sandwiches

Lemon Blossoms

Sugar Cookies

Strawberry Champagne Cupcakes

Stay tuned for the recipes above, I will be posting them throughout the week! I will leave you with a picture of Mandy, big sister Madison, and me... all we are missing is Baby Elise, which we hope will make her appearance into the world this week!

Mandy, Madison and Kim at Baby Shower

No comments: