Friday, December 3, 2010

Football Fridays Recap

Print

College Football is winding down. Saturday is the SEC championship game and sadly we won’t be watching our team play for the title. Today I decided to have a recap of all the recipes posted for Football Fridays. Hopefully the recipes will become part of your bowl game parties. For those that don’t follow football, the recipes are still great to bring to any kind of function that calls for appetizers and/or quick finger-foods and snacks. Until next season, I promise to stop commenting on football!

Happy Friday and Have a great weekend!

Appetizers:

Buffalo Chicken Bites

IMG_4663

Spiced Pumpkin Dip

IMG_4404

Pretzel Bites

IMG_4314

Aloha Meatballs

IMG_4278

Desserts/Snacks:

Caramel Pretzel Bites

IMG_4561

Oatmeal Cream Pies

IMG_4448

Praline Cookies

IMG_4330

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Ooooh, I had forgotten about your oatmeal creme pies.... I MUST make them soon!!!

Reeni said...

These all look so delicious! I especially love the praline cookies! And those little pretzel bites.

Kim said...

Hi Reeni, the praline cookies are one of my favorites! They would make a really good addition for Christmas baking!