Monday, December 20, 2010

Starred Recipes Recap

Print

Well I hope that everyone has been able to spend sometime out of the kitchen and take a break from Holiday baking. I finished up the last of my baking over the weekend, but there are so many new recipes that I can’t wait to bake up. Here are a few recipes that caught my eye last week:

  • The Way the Cookie Crumbles posted Oreo Cheesecake Cookies that resembles Oreo cheesecake baked into cookie form.
  • I have seen several variations of cookies and brownies topped with peppermints this week, but Sweet Peas Kitchen posted Chocolate Peppermint Bark Cookies that looked a little better than the rest. Shortbread cookies topped with dark chocolate and peppermints.
  • BS in the Kitchen posted German Chocolate Cake Cookies that provide you with a mini version of German Chocolate Cake in cookie form. Who knew it was even possible!
  • My mother-in-law makes great chocolate fudge, but I also have a sweet spot for peanut butter fudge. Brown Eyed Baker posted Peanut Butter Fudge that promises for a quick and tasty treat.
  • The Novice Chef Blog posted a recipe for Pumpkin Praline Cake. The picture alone was all I needed to see to know I would love this cake.

No comments: