Friday, December 31, 2010

Best of 2010 – Part III: Desserts

Print

The third and final part of my 2010 best dishes recap is all about desserts. This was the hardest category of all to narrow down, but I think I did a good job picking out the best of the best. Whoopie pies were a definite favorite this year. After discovering how much I love them, I made several different variations and guess what….I have even more to try next year! Almost all of the recipes have been shared with friends and family and are now requested on a frequent basis.

Looking back, 2010 has been a good year. I have finally finished my grad school classes and hope to devote even more time in the kitchen in 2011. Until then, I wish you all a safe and Happy New Year and all the best in the coming year!!

Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies

IMG_2831

Lemon Blossoms

IMG_2930

Chocolate Chunk Mocha Cookies

IMG_3513

Coffee Heath Bar Crunch

IMG_3799

Banana Whoopie Pies

IMG_4008

Oatmeal Cream Pies

IMG_4448

Praline Cookies

IMG_4330

Apple Spice Drop Cookies

IMG_4385

S’mores Bars

IMG_4307

Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake

IMG_4772

One Year Ago Today: Chewy Chocolate Raisin Cookies

No comments: